Tuesday, December 11, 2007

WAHI HYPE!

Is there really a work at home institute

“Today we will be studying about the different work at home projects… “ (as the teacher carefully pulls the syllabus). Wake up! Wake up! Was I dreaming? Oh, I thought I was at the “work at home institute.”

I believe there is a lot of search involved in work at home institutes, however I don’t feel the word “institute” would be proper. There are a lot of websites that enable you to find work at home jobs like telecommuting, customer service operators, etc… within a wide list of companies to choose from. But I don’t believe there is an “institute” quite dedicated to that itself. The “institute” IS your HOME. You ARE working from home – your institute right?

As I was researching for “work at home institutes”, I came across a website that I will not choose to mention. I was quite disappointed. I thought GREAT I actually found a “Work at Home Institute”. When I first opened the site, it asked for me some general information in order to get me on their list. You know “the List”. Well in order for me to proceed, I had to enter my information in order to gain FREE access into the site. After I painstackingly entered my information, it lead me to another bogus site. What came up was “Hey you can get paid to do surveys!!” Don’t get me wrong, it is an area that you can do from home and get some cash from it, but I wouldn’t recommend it. You have to really do a lot of LEGWORK in order to make this work. Hey I did try it myself, (however not from this site, but previously) and you know I did make $205 just by merely making a few political survey calls and WALLA, I submitted my results online and got paid. But if you were going to continue this line of work, make sure to get with reputable surveyors. There are professionals out there who can actually make a grand living. Other than that – stay away from it. My suggestion would be to do some research on telecommuting jobs. These jobs are real paid jobs with company benefits (For more information on who hires for these types of positions and what the companies are. Please visit my blog).

Anyway back to my experience and my research… I still quite could not find a “work at home institute” at least of any value. Again, the “institute” is your home and if that is where you would like to work from, and then get the REAL information about getting yourself established to work from home. Don’t waste your time going to some of these useless ongoing websites that lead you to nowhere but frustration. Do the research and find the opportunities that are legit and ready for you to make some good take home, and work at home income.

Perhaps I would have to do some more research on these institutes or maybe if you have some great insight on it, I would love to hear about it.

No comments: